Tell Me Baby (ABN 25 155 148 093) (Tell Me Baby or We/ we or Our/ our or Us/ us) is committed to respecting the privacy of your personal information.
- registering for use these Services and all other services by us;
- login information;
- Tell Me Baby tracking software and systems;
- your Tell Me Baby account information;
- any reviews you post, publish, share, like or comment on a review;
- our websites, including, but not limited to, tellmebaby.com.au;
- any mobile and tablet application we may develop in the future;
- any related Tell Me Baby website, social media page, internal website, intranet and any related Tell Me Baby mobile or tablet applications; and
- any other means through which an individual provides personal information to Tell Me Baby, including either physically or electronically.
Personal information is important to Tell Me Baby
- Tell Me Baby is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise and/or otherwise permissible by and/or required by law, Tell Me Baby will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
- This collection allows Tell Me Baby to provide these Services at a high standard including additional communication that you may find useful such as but not limited to special offers, promotional material and reminders.
What is Personal Information?
Personal information that may be requested or provided by you includes, but is not limited to:
- contact information such as your full name, date of birth and current and valid email address;
- photographs of you;
- your gender and marital status;
- financial information about you;
- more detailed contact preferences;
- sensitive information about you;
- information regarding your personal interests and interesting and relevant information about you;
- your online behaviour and interests based on your online browsing activity (including social interactions);
- location data;
- information automatically collected by our software to include IP Address, cookies data, performance specifications of the user’s hardware and software, date and time of access to the website and the URL of the page requested;
- information about your experience with our products or services or third party products or services listed on a Website. This information is requested in order to tailor our subsequent communications to you and continuously improve our products and services;
- your credit card details (where you purchase any products or services from us);
- the contact details of third parties. If you are asked to provide details about other people, please ensure that these individuals are happy for their details to be given to Tell Me Baby and used for the purposes set out in this policy (which may include using their details for marketing purposes);
- any other personal information requested or required by a Collection Channel included but not limited to user registration information, login information and account information.
You may be given a unique username and password to access the Website under your login. It is your responsibility only to ensure these details are kept confidential, safe and secure.
How Tell Me Baby Collects and Holds Personal Information
Active Information Collection
Personal information may be collected (and combined) via our Collection Channels if you:
- registered as a User;
- leave, post or publish a review;
- share, like or comment on a review;
- log into your account;
- use any Tell Me Baby tracking systems or software;
- sign-up and/or register to become a member of any Collection Channel (including via a third party);
- purchase a product/service/subscription or participate in any way via a Collection Channel;
- subscribe to any alerts, information releases, news, newsletters, updates and media releases, or request launch or event information or information about our products or services or other information services as well as third party products or services;
- complete and submit any forms to us;
- post any comments on the Website;
- communicate with any other users on the Website platform;
- contact us directly in person or via any medium including but not limited to by mail, telephone, social media and commercial electronic messages (SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Message Service), IM (Instant Messaging) and email) including via the contact details listed on a Website;
- participate in any offers, promotions or marketing activities;
- interact with a Website for a specific purpose; or
- interact with or browse a Website generally.
Personal information is requested in order to facilitate or provide you with certain content, products or services, and information about such content, products or services (including the uploading, access to, and receipt of content on a Website, and purchase transactions undertaken on a Website), marketing materials (including direct marketing materials), newsletters, electronic newsletters (e-newsletters), news and media releases / launch information, and also to advise you of other Tell Me Baby or third party products, services, offers, competitions or events which may be of interest. You are not obliged to provide personal information. However, failure to do so may result in Tell Me Baby being unable facilitate or provide you with certain content, products or services (including access to the Tell Me Baby platform), products or services information, upcoming promotion, competition, offer or event information or accept competition entries (where applicable).
We may also obtain your personal information from legitimate third party sources including list brokers, social media websites and other data providers or organisations that share data in circumstances where it is lawful and/or you have given permission for them to do so.
The collection of personal information is neither intended for, nor directed to, persons who are under the age of fifteen (15) years old. Personal information will not be collected by any person who is known by Tell Me Baby to be under the age of fifteen (15) without the consent of a parent or legal guardian. Persons under age fifteen (15) may only use our Websites with the involvement and consent of a parent or legal guardian.
Passive Information Collection
As with many commercial websites, we may also collect information which tells us about visitors to our Websites. For example, we may collect information about the location, date, time and duration of visits and which pages of a Website are most commonly accessed. This information is generally not linked to the identity of visitors, except where a Website is accessed via links in an email we have sent or where we are able to uniquely identify the device or user accessing a Website. By accessing a Website via links in an email we have sent and/or by accessing a Website generally, you consent to the collection of such information where it is personal information.
Our Websites may use and combine such passively collected anonymous information or personal information from various third party sources, to provide better service to Website visitors and users, customise a Website based on your preferences, compile and analyse statistics and trends, and otherwise administer and improve a Website for your use. We may combine your visitor session information or other information collected through tracking technologies with personally identifiable information from time to time in order to understand and measure your online experiences and to determine what products, promotions and services are likely to be of interest to you. By accessing a Website, you consent to information about you being collected, compiled and used in this way.
For more information about cookies and how you can opt out, you can visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com.au/.
Purpose for which Tell Me Baby collects, holds, uses and discloses personal information
Personal information collected will be collected, held, used and disclosed for the following primary purposes jointly and/or severally:
- for the purposes stated in a privacy collection statement on a particular Collection Channel;
- to maintain the functionality of a Website, including the provision of information to you relating to the content available on the Website and e-commerce transactions conducted via the Website;
- to process the Registration of Users;
- to send you any technical, administrative or legal notices, whether or not these are important to our Websites;
- to provide you with information about your transactions (including uploading, access to, and receipt of content on a Website, and purchase transactions undertaken on a Website), content, services and products, to provide direct marketing materials, events, special offers, competitions and promotions in person and via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages [SMS (Short Message Service), MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service), IM (Instant Messaging), email] or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel;
- to maintain our relationship with you;
- to render services related to Tell Me Baby;
- to provide you with newsletters via mail and electronic newsletters (e-newsletters) via commercial electronic messages;
- to respond to enquiries, complaints and complaints handling;
- to improve Website and system administration;
- to obtain opinions or comments about products and/or services and to conduct other research and development;
- to record statistical data for marketing analysis and to conduct market research;
- to share personal information with Tell Me Baby group companies, our promotional partners and other trusted third parties in the manner described below; and
- to the extent permissible by law, for any other purpose as may be deemed reasonably necessary by Tell Me Baby in the circumstances.
For the purposes described above, personal information may be shared with Tell Me Baby group companies, Tell Me Baby promotional partners and other trusted third parties (and their directors, servants and agents) either in Australia or overseas. Failure to provide personal information may result in Tell Me Baby being unable to provide you with certain content (including access to the Tell Me Baby platform), information, upcoming promotion, event or product information and/or being unable to accept promotion entries (where applicable).
Protection of Personal Information
However, Tell Me Baby reserves the right to use or disclose any information, including personal information, as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the rights or property of Tell Me Baby, any member of the Tell Me Baby group, or any member of the public, to protect the integrity of a Website, to fulfil your requests, or to cooperate in any law enforcement investigation or an investigation on a matter of public safety.
Storage and Security of Personal Information
Tell Me Baby will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information recorded (including your credit card details), and to keep this information accurate, up to date, complete and relevant. The information is stored on secure servers that are protected in controlled facilities. This service may be performed on our behalf and data may be hosted by our selected data storage providers. In some cases these facilities may be overseas or may be operated by cloud computing.
Tell Me Baby and links to Other Websites
Our Websites may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Their inclusion cannot be taken to imply any endorsement or validation by us of the content of the third party website. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy policies, practices or statements. Tell Me Baby is not responsible, nor does it accept any liability, for the conduct of organisation linked to our Websites.
We may use third party advertisements on our Websites. All third party advertising, if paid for, is paid for by the relevant third party advertisers and are not recommendations or endorsements by Tell Me Baby or any of its affiliates. Tell Me Baby is not responsible for the content (including representations) of any third party advertisement on a Website. Cookies may be associated with these advertisements to enable the advertiser to track the number of anonymous users responding to the campaign. We do not have access to or control of cookies placed by third parties.
Access and Correction to Your Personal Information
You have the right to access and review your personal information that may be recorded on the Tell Me Baby database. Information may be reviewed by contacting Tell Me Baby’s privacy officer via email: [email protected] Please allow 30 days for this request to be processed.
We retain your personal information for as long as is necessary or your account is active or as needed to provide you with services on the Website. If you no longer want us to use your personal information to provide you with services, you may close your account. However, we may retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreement.
Telephone: (+61) 409 666 657
Email: [email protected]
Please allow 30 days for this request to be processed. If you do not receive a satisfactory response from Tell Me Baby to your query, problem or complaint within 30 days, you may refer your query, problem or complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner via the contact details listed at http://www.oaic.gov.au/about-us/contact-us-page.
Ability of Others to view Information
Tell Me Baby may provide areas on a Website where you can upload user-generated content, post or provide information about yourself, communicate with other users, provide reviews for content, products and/or services or interact with or vote on particular content. This information may be shared with others and may be publically posted on our Websites, including without limitation, other social media platforms and other public forums in which you choose to participate. This information may become publically available and may be read, collected and used by others outside of our Websites. Tell Me Baby is not responsible for the conduct of others who may read, collect and use this information.
Changing and Deleting Information we have about you
Information contained on the database may be amended, or your preferences for contact from us changed, by contacting Tell Me Baby’s privacy officer via email: [email protected] Please allow 30 days for this request to be processed.
Sale of Company